For shipment on water:
1. For initial 3 orders, 30% of total order value as down payment against order, and balance T/T before shipment;
2. For sequent orders, 30% of total order value as down payment against order, and balance T/T against faxed or emailed copy of B/L or L/C at sight issued by banks ranked worldwide top 500.
For shipment by air or courier service:
30% down payment against any order, and balance T/T before shipment.
In case goods inspection is required, the buyer should designate qualified personnel/agency to conduct the inspection 2 days prior to shipment date with the authorization letter issued by the buyer.
Goods inspection must be conducted in our factories/warehouses and all the travel costs for the inspection are for buyer's account.
1. Warranty Period: 1 year since delivery.
2. Goods returned within the specified warranty period must be accompanied with goods item number & serial number, and with a monthly report. Packs of unknown source or without a valid serial number will not be accepted;
3. The serial No. must be clearly readable and marked on the outside of the returned goods.
4. Shipment for returned goods must be freight prepaid;
5. Replacement items will be shipped together with the next order shipment.
For any questions on the terms above, please contact us.
- << Prev